View Single Post
Old 06-18-2007, 01:17 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I have pearls and I also have opals. But I am really partial to sapphires. (flirting with other panel members really isn't my style. I've been told I am hard to get to know, so I will just leave them alone!)

I do like the nice outfit Cindy. It is quite fetching. I prefer flats, to heels. I tend to wobble a tad in heels! I'd really like to cover my trashed veins, not accessorize them! LOL!

Gray or Navy are good colors for me, so are pink and turquoise as complementary colors. Chocolate brown might be good, that way if I spill, it won't show! You know how coffee stains everything!

Any other suggestions? This is fun! Right now, I have two pair of dress slacks in my closet - Navy and Black. And a Black Suit. I also have a cream colored tailored dress with Navy Trim that will work very well. I even have shoes! Hmmm, that might work!

Other than that, jeans and t-shirts. I am a landscaper, I don't dress up much! And lots of shorts, and 3 pairs of Teva sandals!

“When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” - Henry Ford
tovaxin_lab_rat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote