View Single Post
Old 06-18-2007, 03:43 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronhutton View Post
Steve, We are a crowd of geriatrics aren't we!! I hope your back improves.
I am sitting here at the computer, bare to the waist, since my shoulder wound is pouring fluid and soaking everything I wear. (I had a fall last week and the greenhouse got in the way). Back to hospital tomorrow to get it dressed. I have the 2 inch piece of glass that buried in my shoulder as a trophy.
Well, here in the UK, it is Father's Day, my 3 "children" (the eldest is 40!!), will be coming with their families bearing gifts. Then at 5-00pm, time for Formula 1 car racing on the TV. the new British driver Lewis Hamilton is in poll position again, (he won last race).
Take care, (avoid greenhouses!!!)
Ron
You too, Ron?! Lewis Hamilton is too young to drive so fast, he can't even travel without his daddy!!

Fernando Alonso is a fellow Asturian, a "homey" of ours. So, Lewis to us is like the "Red Baron" to Snoopy. I'm not really a Formula 1 fan and even less so since Eccleston promised a new race course in Valencia, provided the very corrupt regional president won the elections again (which he promptly did). But my hubby is a huge fan, and subequently my weekends revolve around the Formula 1 timetables. It's almost worse than having a football-crazed husband!

Anyway...I hope your shoulder gets better soon, we don't need any additional stress in our lives and a shoulder is about one of the worst spots to have a wound. Keep us posted.
Teretxu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote