View Single Post
Old 05-20-2015, 10:31 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I think he does sometimes. I just think he had that kind of personality that is never satisfied, which will torment him all his life. When we let him buy a stick-shift car, even though it meant that fewer people in the family could use it, or even move it, and it narrowed the selection considerably, he was tired of it in a few months. I worry for his girlfriend because of his fickleness. My husband has put incredible effort into this child, learning from his mistakes with our older boys that he needed to develop a better relationship with this one, and really deserves more credit than I do. He is far enough along in his education with a great internship lined up, again mostly through his father's efforts, that his future looks good, and that is all we could do.

Some mothers do not love their children. Mine hated me from birth and I always knew it. You never get over that experience, no matter how well life turns out, there is always the feeling that if your own mother couldn't love you you must be very, very flawed.
Susanne C. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
annamal pete (01-23-2016), EnglishDave (05-21-2015), hopeful (05-21-2015), mrsD (05-21-2015)