View Single Post
Old 05-20-2015, 11:53 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checker View Post
Yes,thank you very much! I do not believe it is TOS. I believe something is going on in my neck. I did not have success with my Physio guy. He is all about central sensitization. He did not use laser,or tens. Mostly heat on my neck and a little manipulation and a lot of talking about the central sensitization. He also never wanted to look at any results I brought of what was going on in my neck with the MRI. I feel like I got the wrong physio person with no help. I am on disability and only get so many sessions. I just believe a nerve in my neck is being pinched to cause my both arms with mostly the right being so much like tennis elbow. I am looking for someone who may be experiencing or experienced the same. I moved my neck one day to the right talking to someone and felt something hurt bad.Ever since then I have had this. Neck pain,and left arm I am used to and can tolerate with proper meds. This pain is very new to me with what I am experiencing for almost 2 months. I am requesting nerve testing to see,plus another physiotherapist opinion. Thank you for your thoughts though to help
I am not sure where you are at geographically, but PT's I think are pretty much forbidden to manipulate, generally speaking. Check with your State PT Board. Your doc would have sent explicit instructions for therapy and for tennis elbow pain probably would not have included neck manipulation; just thinking out loud...this is not instructive. You need to re-think this. A neurologist will help, he can do EMG/NCV to differentiate and help decide....neck or elbow eitiology.
Dubious is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote