Thread: Recurrent UTI
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2015, 08:35 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thank you so much for all of your replies!

I did an ultrasound, I have done several urine tests/analysis as well as cultures. It has all come back with E-coli (unless my doctor forgot to mention anything else).

One of my coworkers studied nursing and said it could be that he has the bacteria and we are passing it back and forward with each other without knowing, which I will try to remember to bring up at my cystoscopy appointment next week.

My boyfriend is coming with me to my cystoscopy appointment so hopefully him being with me will help him and he can hear everything the doctor tells me as well and have the opportunity to ask any questions.

The problem that is the most confusing to me is that I never had them this often until him and I started dating which makes me want to blame it on him but it is really hard to prove and is not fair to him that I just use him as an excuse.

I guess the only thing I can do is wait to see what he finds during the cystoscopy. I am just wondering what other questions I could ask him to get more info?
Cassamatazz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Enna70 (05-21-2015), Snoopy (05-21-2015)