View Single Post
Old 05-21-2015, 12:48 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Welcome K, congratulations on Baby!

I am so sorry you are having to deal with this kind of physical and emotional strain right now. Just getting everyone's sleep handled is enough challenge those first few weeks.

Does neurology have a cancelation list? If you haven't already get yourself placed on it and reiterate the urgency and rapid progression of your symptoms. I would also call your OB and see what they say and if they can do anything to hasten consult. If you continue to worsen by all means go to the ER and get checked out. With neuro problems they can't do all of the tests one might need. However, they can do many of them and significant, sudden loss of function in a limb is considered an emergency. The pelvic numbness is concerning too. They can do CT or MRI and get a neuro consult. It is better to have a negative workup than to ignore a serious problem. Listen to your own wisdom about going in if needed instead of waiting till next week.

I am sending Healing Love and prayers, Littlepaw

Last edited by Littlepaw; 05-21-2015 at 02:46 PM.
Littlepaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Darlene (05-21-2015), EnglishDave (05-21-2015), Enna70 (05-21-2015), Kellaujoh (05-22-2015)