View Single Post
Old 05-23-2015, 02:40 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

I deal with body wide OA starting at 18 and I'll be 77.. I use many many supplements for this OA and Fibro issues. Pain med I take is ibuprofen 2 two times per day, and Pain RX herbal in between. I'm dealing with a mess from "botched" hip replacement in 2010..I call it botched as I am left with so many complications from it....femoral nerve damage, IT band damage, shorter leg....worse knee and foot/ankle now. I was better off in many ways before I did the hip job. This is MAJOR work done to our bodies....and it's amazing so many come out of them with good results....

I may list my supps I take for OA and Fibro later on. C

I might add here, that I've been in the anti fluoride battle for many years here in the U.S. and truly believe so much arthritis is from all the added fluoride to our drinking waters and food sources...there is so much info out there on this nasty non essential halide people are ingesting for decades in the US. Australia, NZ and some countries in Europe.

There are many issues I believe to this arthritis BUT fluoride is a contributing danger. If you want it for your teeth, brush with it, don't swallow it...I could go on and on.
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote