View Single Post
Old 05-23-2015, 03:00 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Hi Gerry
This is an interesting link. I had to search quite a way into the website to find much detail on the treatment. At first it seemed evasive as to what the actual protocol is - as if they wanted patients to specifically come to their clinic (ie: financial motives), but further reading (the link below) gave a better picture. It may just be the way the the site is written - although it is somewhat telling that they've Trademarked the term Microdose Therapy

http://helenfoundation.com/helens-story/

Anyhow that aside my interest is because I have Addison's disease and although Dr Stenberg incorrectly states: "you would get Addison’s disease and die" - I assure you I am not dead.
Basically what Addisonian's do is 'microdosing' - we manually replace the cortisol that the Adrenal Glands no longer produce using 'maintenance doses (smaller than used for inflamation). And Yes there is a pain relief effect.

It may be worth enquiring about and would be interesting to find out just how much they're charging for the protocol.
Sorry I have to rush this reply - we have a planned power outage in an hour and I have to get off line. Will check back this evening - just ask if I can help with any cortisol info.
bluesfan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote