View Single Post
Old 05-24-2015, 08:32 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Thumbs up Close enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKitty View Post
Hi All,

I've suffered from migraines for about 11 years and was on tons of medications. One day about 2 years ago, I decided to stop taking the medications and was pain free until this past December. Although I have not had any migraines, I started having pain in my arms and legs. These are sort of achy pains but also like lightening. I can't really explain it but it doesn't really matter if I am sitting, walking, or running. There is no rhyme or reason as to what time of day the pain happens and what triggers it. It started with my arms and then my legs, my right leg is worse and hurts more often. About a month ago, my right leg started going numb. Again, no rhyme or reason.

In addition to these symptoms, I am always fatigued, I am always cold, and have gained weight. My PCP ordered blood work in which she said everything looked good. She thinks I have peripheral neuropathy and referred me to a neurologist.

I've googled this disorder and don't feel that my symptoms match. Any thoughts?
I feel that your symptoms match close enough to warrant the Neuro. If you lurk and read here, no rhyme or reason pops up quite a bit. Good Luck, Ken in Texas.
zkrp01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote