View Single Post
Old 05-24-2015, 10:47 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Feedback re: Dr. Schierling

Quote:
Originally Posted by msabona View Post
Dr. Russ Schierling in Mountain View, Missouri can treat PS in a non-surgical treatment. Please do yourself a favor and contact him to see if he can help you. Here's his website:

destroychronicpain.wordpress.com

Hello,

I wanted to get any feedback on your experience with Dr. Schierling. I have read his website and will be calling his office on Monday. Did you see him? What was your experience? No answer is too short! I love details and your intuition.

I have longstanding Thoracic Outlet Syndrome or TOS ( on list of his treatments) and have had 4 surgeries for the condition. 20 years of pain. Some associated with TOS, some I"m not convinced is from the surgery, stress, chronic pain. I have had every treatment you can imagine. P.T., Accupuncture, trigger point, botox, dry needling, TENS unit, biofeedback, Feldenkrais ( which I liked), Blah.. blah.... blah...... etc.......

I am at my wits end with chronic pain.

I live in Southern California - 100 miles north of Los Angeles- so I would like to find a practitioner in my area but I'm not sure if there is one. I would rather travel and spend the money on the air ticket then spend it going to practitioners that don't/can't help me.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thank you
MarcB
MarcB50 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote