View Single Post
Old 06-18-2007, 10:36 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I haven't gotten one yet. I have been on SSDI for only a few years. An acquaintance has been on it a long time and has had to go there but all was fine. I don't think you have any reason to worry but I guess I would be hitting the ceiling with anxiety. Being bipolar is so hard. Even when I know my fears are totally unreasonable I can't control my anxiety with the slightest reminder of anything connected with my security issues.My anxiety rose big time just reading your post. My acquaintance does work off the books and she doesn't even get anxious....I guess I had to throw that in....
I never even got the letter from the judge saying why he approved my ssdi.
My lawyer tried to get it but couldn't. It was something like six months after I was approved when he was paid and he said he was relieved that at least it was past the time of contesting it.
The older I get (I am sixty three), the less I can emotionally handle with my bipolar and now I seek help from agencies when I get agitated. Up until seven years ago, I never sought help. Why not call SSDI and see why they sent it to you.
Bobby