Thread: Got To Do It
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2015, 12:24 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

Since my hip replacement MESS in 2010, and my downhill slide from this mess, I cannot walk much at all anymore, so find myself at home A LOT, and enjoy foods...but am sensible....I've put on maybe 20 lbs in the last 5 some yrs but I bring NO BREAD into my house anymore and have not for some yrs.....started to buy gluten free but stopped that too. Wrap my burgers or whatever meat I choose in lovely romaine lettuce leaves...

Bread is dead food and my body does not need it. There is a huge article on the history of bread in our lives and I found it very interesting when I read it.

I take no prescription drugs that put on weight but I know many do take them and the weight gain is major. Good luck and just DO IT....

My dear daughter went thru some major issues in her marriage and ended up in a rehab situation, and while there the sleep drugs they gave her packed on probably 60 lbs to her lovely body. It took a couple yrs but once she got a grip on, she took it off, Jenny Craig program helped her a lot.
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bluesfan (05-24-2015), EnglishDave (05-24-2015)