Thread: Healing MS
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2015, 12:34 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

Thank you for your comments. I know in my long life, sugar has been a killer. A mouthful of dental work, and body full of OA...we were raised on a lot of sugar as back in my mom's days there was none of the info we have today.

I feel sad as I see where my sister is today after so many years of EXPENSIVE drugs that were to "slow down" the progression, and she is worse off and can no longer talk well and feed herself and hasn't walked in years. I think she may be getting new occupational therapy now as her voice was a little bit stronger/clearer on her last message to me on the phone.

I see some with MS who seem to do pretty well considering. My sister's docs kept her in hope of stem cells which never happened.

I've been on the alternative/holistic path for over 25 yrs and at one Weston Price support group meetings, Nancy Appleton spoke, she has written books on the sugar addiction world. Nancy at one point, mentioned how cancer cells thrive in a sugar environment...I've never forgotten that. After hearing that from her I stopped buying the candy bars at the check out register at the markets, etc....they are there calling to us.

We have so many health issues and I am a firm believer that nutrition and what we put in our months are huge contributors.
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitty (05-26-2015)