In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregD View Post
tenalouise,
I just recently started taking Lunesta because I was having a terrible time sleeping. I either couldn't fall asleep or if I did, I'd wake up and couldn't get back to sleep.
So far, the Lunesta has helped me fall asleep and I'm able to go back to sleep when I wake up during the night. I don't have that hangover feeling when I wake up either.
I'm not a big fan of taking sleeping pills but when you are not able to fall asleep night after night you have to do something. I tried most of the overcounter remedies. They had little or no effect at all.
I feel a lot better and a lot of the balance and gait problems I was having have disappeared with some good sleep.

GregD
Thank you dear Greg!
I just took one - 3mgs -and it has a horrible taste, but it seems to be working...*yawn
I appreciate your experience, it makes me feel abit better, I have never
taken sleeping pills in my entire life - I believe my "never list" is getting smaller?

goodnight...

by
, on Flickr
pd documentary - part 2 and 3

Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and the wrong. Sometime in your life you will have been all of these.
lou_lou is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote