View Single Post
Old 05-26-2015, 10:54 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by goblue1998 View Post
For the past week I have been experiencing feeling of small electric shock throughout body, eyes, chest, arms, stomach, the feeling lasts a second or shorter but is concerning. I don't have a CRPS diagnosis. I had foot surger Dec 2013 and have some type of nerve damage/issue yet to be officially diagnosed. I am wheening off of Gabepentin from 1800 MG down to 600 MG per day at advise of doctor I have wheened over 2-3 weeks ~300 MG per week.

Any ideas, I can't get into to see PM until Middle of June and I don't care for the PA at the office she doesn't know her stuff unfortunately.

I am scheduled for EMG Thursday to see if compressed nerve or nerve damage in left foot which up until this week as where all my symptoms are.

I feel like I am going "batty" that maybe it is in my head, but man the feeling is real, sometimes I gasp or grap the area that had the sensation like the nerve misfired.
I get those every time I ween off antidepressants the first time it happened I didn't tell my dr I had just stopped taking the. and had had a recent fall off a horse. I went through tests for brain injury before we figured it out. I thought I was going nuts.
I get them in my face and extremities. I wonder as well if it's the gabapentin making them come and go in your eyes and such.
Jennijojo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote