View Single Post
Old 05-26-2015, 10:59 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by scubaforsythe View Post
Jenni,
So glad you had a positive experience at the PM doctor. Sorry your going through this!! This is certainly a terrible thing to live with on a daily basis. Thank god someone is helping you, and is able to treat a problem that so few people know anything about!!

Keep us posted on how treatment goes for you, I would love to know, it may help me to inform my PM doc, since he doesn't seem to quite get it...

Thanks scuba! I so far am just doing the gabapentin which already is helping a whole lot! aside from the bone pain and swelling. I can't wait to get the nerve block. However I am a little worried as me and steroids do not mix well. I broke my back a few years ago and had so many steroid injections. Even had them go in with a heated probe and burn off the nerves. They couldn't get me out for that one and it was horrible. Anywho i finally bit the bullet and had it surgically repaired. But I have had some pretty good adrenal reactions to steroids. I believe I saw you had a nerve block? I need to go look again. Did you have any issues with the steroid they add? Wish they could use something else. Lol what I don't know.
Jennijojo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote