View Single Post
Old 05-27-2015, 12:29 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

I just posted the below in a NewsBot article on more younger people exploring alternatives for cancer treatments. This is my story on OPC's below, I do not have cancer:

I'm very OPEN to alternative treatments IF it would come to that. I've been involved with other mostly alternative health forums and we have discussed enough alternative treatments. On a personal note, I was introduced to Pycnogenol in 1995, it was arriving in the U.S. from France where it was produced over 60 yrs ago. There is a long history on this pine bark cure long before modern medicines were around.

Anyway, we at the lecture were told it "may" prevent cancer(s) . That was music to my 57 yr old ears so got on "P" and it's going on 20 yrs. I have since then found grape seed extract which I've been taking for many many years....now I have found over recent years in all my research, that these OPC's are used in cancer research centers such as Mayo, City of Hope, Univ of Maryand, Kettering etc.

I'm banking on OPC's and these have been a huge topic of conversation in my life for the last 20 yrs coming up soon.
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mrsD (05-27-2015)