Thread: Healing MS
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2015, 06:35 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

Kitty, depending on bodyweight, one has to take enough for one's weight, but I take more than my weight...why don't ask. Most of my friends take 200mg grape seed ex, I take that dose and often another 200mg later in day. I'm on it so LONG...I like vitacost grape seed and they sell a Muscadine Grape Seed (not extract) and one cap is 500mg...Muscadine grapes are high resveratrol. Read reviews, there are tons.

On Pycnogenol, one does not need to take both...when I got on "P" back in 1995 I believe I took 100mg per day. And did this for the first year..back then I spent $40 a month of "P". But the fact that my allergy/sinus issues were gone, that was cheap price to pay. Price has come down a lot....swansons sells 100mg caps for $17 or so for 30 caps. I still buy the "P" caps as I make my own skin moisturizer with a base of coconut oil/vitamin E cream and 2 caps of "P" powder....Mix this in a 4 oz jar and I make enough for a 6 month portion at a time. There are many "P" and Grape Seed Ex moisturizers on the market too....but I like making my own now. I first bought an anti wrinkle cream from swansons years ago and it contained Pycnogenol.

Being retired, I have a lot of time to do these things. I worked 40 some yrs and now I love my free time.

Love these OPC's. I have a story about when I got my mom on "P" back when I found how good I was doing....gotta take a break. C

Remember, if one is taking pharma blood thinner, then can't take both. These OPC's keep our blood thinned and "clean, not sticky".
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitty (05-28-2015)