Thread: Healing MS
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2015, 10:57 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

Back to my mom's experience with OPC's (Pycnogenol)...back in 1995 when I found how great I was doing on "P", I had to get my mom on it....she was about 86 and lived in PA and had her share of colds/flu/cold sores in her life...I started to send her a bottle to get on "P" and in calls to her, she would tell me, no colds, no more cold sores and her voice across the U.S. was clearer and stronger, I get goosebumps thinking of that experience...she was on these antioxidants up pretty close to her death at 91.

I had my dad get on "P" but he stopped in a couple days, he wanted some kind of miracle and had no clue about antioxidants etc. He died at 96.

She had a lifetime of OA and my sis mentioned that she thought our mom had MS...I didn't think so...My mom would wobble as she got much older, but I believe that was due to a horrid bunion and messed up toe that she would never think of doing surgery...thinking back I am amazed how well she did all her life and how much pain she must have been in.

Wonder now, how people did who had MS many many years ago.

Oh, back to the OPC's they contain anti viral, anti bacterial, anti fungal properties.
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitty (05-28-2015)