View Single Post
Old 05-28-2015, 04:16 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I may have what you guys are talking about, but have never been diagnosed with anything specific.

I feel like numbness on my face below my eyes and around my cheeks. It feels tingly and numb or droopy.

It will only last a few seconds or minutes. It seems to come and go with posture and movements.

I also have chronic myofascial pain syndrome in the neck, upper back, right hip / lower back. Jaw muscle pain, temple muscle pain, tinnitus, vision shakes all around when reading / panning on things close up.

Also sometimes I get wet water sensations all over my body. A lot in the feet. I can also get burning or stinging sensations all over my body which seems to happen sometimes after an upper respiratory infection. I also had partial numbness and burning in my feet, but that went away. I just get a water sensation in my feet now when my foot rubs against the shoe.

Most of the neurological sensations like the water and burning started after I tried treatment for Borrelia and Bartonella infection from a not proven test, treatment or doctor.

That is when the neuropathy stuff started bad with the burning and cold water sensations. However, years before that I did have a cold water running down the legs sensation that would happen a lot that lasted a year.

I've had brain MRI's and they said it isn't MS or anything they could detect. Skin biopsy was negative. All blood tests negative.
applewine is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (05-28-2015)