View Single Post
Old 05-28-2015, 04:51 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by applewine View Post
I may have what you guys are talking about, but have never been diagnosed with anything specific.

I feel like numbness on my face below my eyes and around my cheeks. It feels tingly and numb or droopy.

It will only last a few seconds or minutes. It seems to come and go with posture and movements.

I also have chronic myofascial pain syndrome in the neck, upper back, right hip / lower back. Jaw muscle pain, temple muscle pain, tinnitus, vision shakes all around when reading / panning on things close up.

Also sometimes I get wet water sensations all over my body. A lot in the feet. I can also get burning or stinging sensations all over my body which seems to
happen sometimes after an upper respiratory infection. I also had partial numbness and burning in my feet, but that went away. I just get a water sensation in my feet now when my foot rubs against the shoe.

Most of the neurological sensations like the water and burning started after I tried treatment for Borrelia and Bartonella infection from a not proven test, treatment or doctor.

That is when the neuropathy stuff started bad with the burning and cold water

sensations. However, years before that I did have a cold water running down the legs sensation that would happen a lot that lasted a year.

I've had brain MRI's and they said it isn't MS or anything they could detect. Skin biopsy was negative. All blood tests negative.
I have MS and my MRIs are normal,
SallyC (05-28-2015)