View Single Post
Old 05-29-2015, 10:28 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Greetings, Thelma, I noticed you continue to be active. Sorry to hear of your possible neurological regression. Hopefully it is a temporary matter and will resolve soon. Summer is here. Re: ALS, several forums have almost no activity on ALS. ALS.net is quite active, so is the canadian site alsforums.com but nevertheless the amount of activity at all ALS sites seems off at least eighty percent. No real bump for them from the ice bucket challenge. I have noticed the members are frequently initiating their own web pages or more extensively using facebook or simply have a news story in the press. PLM also seems to have less activity in its ALS section.

The pacer continues to be moving turtlishly toward success.

We've lost so many people since we last 'talked.'

Josh_DownUnder, It might be worth it to find a very good chiropractor . . . the web isn't such a good place to get real answers. Except, MAYBE for ALS, I don't know how useful I am . . . I don't want to push you over the edge but one of 'my' patients had a 'diagnosis' for ALS before they discovered a need to visit an oncologist. They seem to be better now.
MuonOne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote