View Single Post
Old 05-29-2015, 12:19 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Nuero Optometry& Chiropractic Nuerology

Hello,

In late June, I have an Appt. In Chicago (I'm in Maine) to go see Dr. Deborah Zelinsky- a highly skilled Nuero Optometrist who seems to be on the cutting edge of the field.
I also am considering trying Chiropratic Nuerology (the Ted Carrick approach) as there is a very well established office here in Portland, which is affiliated with the Carrick Center. My question is whether anyone sees an issue with doing both of those treatments at the same time?
My understanding is that much of what the chiro would do, among other things, is give me a serious of eye excersizes, while the optomotrist is likely to treat me with a type of prism glasses. Personally, I see these two treatments as potentially working together quite well, and am considering doing them both, assuming insurance covers it.
Can anyone who has had experience, or has extensive knowledge of one or both of the treatments weigh in? I will likely be asking this question to the Dr's, but would like to here what anyone here has to say.

many thanks,

Jamie
JDMC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote