View Single Post
Old 05-29-2015, 03:25 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

I live in Maine also and my personal experience with the chiro neuro here has been really incredible. (I am pretty sure there is only one so I assume we are talking about the same one) I think you may be surprised at how much is covered by insurance. I only pay my co-pay except for my VNG and CAPS test which was about 100. (Worth a call to them to check?)

I have prev only been a "lurker" on this site trying to learn as much as I can about post concussion syndrome and why I feel the way I do. But when I saw your post I wanted to reply. I feel like they have given me my life back with the therapy I am in there. The therapy they provide is probably not for everyone but in my experience they are really open and honest about what they feel they can do.

The testing they do helps tailor the therapy to your needs...I have eye exercises for gaze stability I do at home and different ones when I am there in the office. I also do balance board, muscle stim, adjustments, stretching etc when I am there. Soon I am moving on to some depth exercises!
Jenrob is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
pinka16 (05-30-2015)