View Single Post
Old 05-29-2015, 07:43 PM
Magnate

8 yr Member
Magnate

8 yr Member
Cool Smirk

I know this is annoying to others...
... when people say they might have something and they are probably just worrying and other people have it worse cuz they have the real thing.

Hi Fadetoblack,

This is not annoying, you have a valid issue regarding the workings of your brain - the most important part of oneself. My dear Mum suffered terribly with Alzheimer's before we lost her to complications - mercifully. I feel nothing but concern for you as you attempt to navigate this.

Of course, it is also an issue for myself, not now but in the future. My language skills have taken a severe battering, from perfect to searching for simple words, meanings, even spellings and grammar. I tend to ramble and lose track of my thread. But for now I put all this down to high doses of medications and stagnation.

I fear the day when I come to believe my cognitive issues are due to any form of Dementia. I have high hopes my ailing body will pack in long before I reach that time.

So never feel negative in any way about voicing your health concerns anywhere across the Forums.

Dave.
To the shapes we now possess.

The Sage - Emerson, Lake & Palmer.
EnglishDave is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote