View Single Post
Old 05-29-2015, 11:45 PM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daesin View Post
I find that noise can be both a soothing or irritating factor. My personal belief is that I am expending so much energy trying to quiet the voices screaming in my arm that I don't have the energy to deal with any external noise. Same goes for my attention span, patience and capacity to endure stupid.
I think its dead wrong that your neighbors are bullying you. I hope they move away soon.
D

I had two younger boys living next door who one day I heard taping outside. They were throwing little stones at my basement window. Of course, I asked them to stop. They did. Next day, they are playing with their hockey sticks sliding their puck on their driveway which is close to my bedroom window.

The next day, the ball they were throwing to each other went in my backyard; I see their mother; I thought....well at least now she will say something to them. What does she do; but go into my yard in the corner where we had planted some seed and gets the ball and gives it back to them.

They did move a couple of years ago. At least now the neighbors have a little 2 yr. old little girl. Both work so hardly anyone is outside my bedroom window. Hang in there.

Gerry
ger715 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brachial6 (05-31-2015), DejaVu (07-25-2015), EnglishDave (05-30-2015), eva5667faliure (05-30-2015)