View Single Post
Old 05-30-2015, 07:54 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

Speaking of Cox 2 inhibitor, I found an herbal called Pain RX and here is the company link and if you search in products for Pain RX, it's a good explanation of this product. I find it helps and take it in between ibuprofen...of course I'd love not to take these but I could not function otherwise. I found Pain RX about 3 yrs ago as I found myself dealing with more pain after hip job.

www.hitechpharma.com/
Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals - Dietary Supplements for Fat Loss, Sexual Performance ... Shane Hammock - Video Click Here, See How Hi-Tech Products are Made!

I remember the Vioxx issue and at the time I was taking care of a little child and his father was trying it out....it was gone off the market pretty quickly as I recall. I thought about Celebrex but "feared" it and it was so expensive I could not afford it anyway....good thing I suppose.

Back in the 80's I ended up in the ER with a stomach ulcer from an old class anti inflammatory drug....that was the beginning of my lessons. This old drug had my back feeling goooooood, but gave me an ulcer.
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (07-27-2015)