View Single Post
Old 06-18-2007, 04:40 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Doc John and Chemar and Kimmy

I too am fed up with the fact that some posts are going off the subjects into a mish mash of accusatory postings

Is there not a way you John or either of you mods intevene and help make it better for us all.

Is there any way we could have a post put in by one person who has a theory that needs help to understand and prove and have it closed to all save that persons needs.

Then another post could accompany it and that person would have the authority to add what ever post he or she wanted to the original to keep it on track. That way we could have the best of two worlds.

I for one do want to see Ron follow up on his theory and keep it on track as to where it will eventually lead. It is an interesting theory and one that could be of benefit but not in the medium we use here.

What say all of you?

The post heading could read perhaps as follows eg

Ron Hutton and the theory of BBB permability from both sides number one

And the second the same only number two.

Then we could post in two as we find the literature without having to determine for ourselves what and if it is on target for post number one. that decision would be for the holder [for want of a better word] of the original posting.

That would take from me in particular a lot of tension in posting that which I am not sure of.

It would also allow for more postings in general and a lot less arguements and apologies.

The only thing that would be required is that the postings taken to number one should be word for word and not changed by anyone.

What say you mods we have made a difference in many cases that have been for the good of many.

This one could be as well.

Worth thinking and talking to Doc John about?