View Single Post
Old 05-31-2015, 01:58 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

I struggled for 10 miserable years trying to get HELP from an MD back from 1991 to 2002...his mantra was "you are normal".....I was not and back then knew nothing about thyroid, I was 53 when this all started and I was in depression for 10 long years....

I could write a book, today all these docs go by numbers and we are not numbers...we are symptoms..back before labs existed the docs knew when patients came in with laundry lists of symptoms, they knew to start with Armour as it's been around for 100 yrs or so.

Anyway, my D.O. back in 2002, on the phone called in for Armour and in 4 days the long years of depression lifted....this old D.O. knew, he was from the Dr. Broda Barnes era...he was stilling working PT into his 90's....my D.O. that is. He did no labs, he just knew.

I follow the folks and book Stop The Thyroid Madness and take only desiccated thyroid drug....no synthetics for me, I could write my book. I am fortunate too that I see only integrative MD's....I had a lot of hard lessons with the conventional MD's.. STTM have a blog too. The STTM theories are for best optimal thyroid support, TSH needs to be almost suppressed, and T3 and T4 coming in at the upper end of their ranges. That's where I am about now after with Armour since 2002. And for the most part feel good, except this hip mess, I know an old record, but it's the worst thing I never dreamed I'd end up with.

PS: I see that there is not a thyroid section here.

Last edited by caroline2; 05-31-2015 at 02:21 PM.
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
questionmark (05-31-2015)