View Single Post
Old 06-01-2015, 01:47 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

I don't have the RSD condition, but a good friend has been challenged with this for many years, right now she seems to be in a remission.

On the swelling/edema, I will just add, for whatever it's worth, OPC's (pycnogenol, grape seed extract, resveratrol, etc.) can really work on this issue. Personally I've been taking OPC's for 20 yrs soon...and have 2 times when edema set in my foot/ankle and at those times I upped my grape seed ex for a while and got rid of the edema both times....once from BP med and the other from hip replacement mess I've been thru.

Could be that OPC's could help you in general and help with the fluids. OPC's address so much in our bodies, CIRCULATION is huge. Do your research.

Thinking about my friend and she's moved away from my city so I don't see her now, but we talk on phone and email, but she had a puffiness as long as I can remember. I told her about OPC's years ago but she didn't get on them, she always had stomach issues and was forever working on her stomach problems.

My daughter who is 51, has puffiness issues and she's on grape seed ex now for some yrs...her 18 yr old daughter too now.

Disclaimer: If on pharma blood thinner, then can't take both, one or the other....
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
scubaforsythe (06-01-2015)