View Single Post
Old 06-01-2015, 02:00 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Hi! I have just joined this post and totally understand what you are going through! I have RRMS and Dysautonomia and possibly POTS, also Reactive a Hypoglycaemia and glucose intolerant! Oh and brain damage left side front lobe and osteoarthritis, think I have finished that bit now! Always hard to remember all of it and adding a lot all the time! I understand the pain, I get neuropathic pain in my legs every day around the same time! I haven't got a clue what it's related to, MS or POTS? I take oxycodone/naloxone slow release tablets as I became resistant to tramadol! Ended up referred to pain management by my GP! Best thing he ever did! Pain free except for this damn leg pain in the evenings and the pain causes severe fatigue! I am on Lanzoprazole for my tummy, and that helps loads, just going through a bowel blockage at the moment and got it hurts! And that caused a bladder infection band ended up at urgent care last week! Gosh I am a mess, it's official! On your MRI does it show lesions? Light white dots? That's MS and would cause the symptoms you have or fibromyalgia? All auto immune, if you want to chat feel free! I understand your pain! XxX

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
loupy57 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote