View Single Post
Old 06-01-2015, 02:25 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi mayasutton,

What type of doctor or dentist diagnosed you with alveolar nerve damage and what is believed to be the cause of it?

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayasutton64 View Post
I am a 25 year old woman who is suffering from alveolar nerve damage. It has only been 2 weeks. The first week I experienced extreme tingling/numbness. This week, the numbness isn't as bad, and the tingling has subsided. I have started to experience alittle more burning/tooth ache pain as a result. If I bite my lip/chin I can feel maybe half of the sensation. Although a week ago I couldn't feel anything. I hope this means my nerve will repair itself soon! I think I may have type 1 injury (Neuropraxia). My speech isn't as impaired which is good. But i'm constantly depressed/lost weight because of it..not to mention the strain its putting on my supportive husband

***I have been in the dental profession for 4 decades. I am an educator and Certified Dental Assistant extensively experienced in chair side assisting and dental radiography. The information that I provide here is my opinion based on my education and professional experience. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice.***
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote