View Single Post
Old 06-02-2015, 06:55 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

Kitt, Over a lot of years on health groups and battling my stuff, I was on a group primarily of auto immune conditions: RA, Lupus, Scleroderma and I'll never forget this one man with Scler....talked forever about how abx therapy kept him sane and alive with his issue...this is a Dr. Brown's abx therapy: low dose, long course for these issues.

I still check in there sometimes and he's still there talking about his path and Scler...

This is also the group that introduced me to higher dosing of MSM powder and I still take it for many years now...it does calm pain.

My sil did not "buy into" supps so he never considered OPC's

My good friend is on OPC's one month longer than me, we both attended the lecture and she jumped on them pronto, I waited a month to get onboard...that was Pycnogenols...

She is 71 and both us are cancer free. And never sick.

A pet story: My neighbor's cat had been given the cancer dx some years ago and she knew I took grape seed ex, so I suggested she give tommy grape seed ex and he got another year of life, she said he was like a young cat again for a year. Vets do give them to cats/dogs/horses (I think too).

Last edited by caroline2; 06-02-2015 at 11:45 PM.
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote