Thread: Losing Hope
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2015, 02:02 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thank you everyone for the replies and words of encouragement. You truly are awesome and kind people!

I have been unemployed and am officially withdrawn from university for 3 months now. Since then each month I have actually worsened in my condition.

It is quite scary to have my condition continue to get worse. Since I wrote the post the other day I have been slurring my words and my vision is worse. I hear these are possible adverse effect from Gabapentin which I recently started for headaches. I've tried amitriptyline before but it made me severely depressed and groggy the next morning.

Now, I am very depressed and anxious stemming from the worsening of symptoms especially noise and light sensitivty. I still live close to college and with the loud cars and city sounds I feel like im gonna have a panic attack and I can't sleep at night. I also am OCD about everything I know that these problems are hindering my recovery.

At this point I'm considering going to the ER because I feel like im losing touch with reality. I know that this hospital takes my insurance and has psych people on staff.
DannyT is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lara (06-03-2015)