View Single Post
Old 06-03-2015, 05:38 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Nick,

I took Lyrica for my epilepsy and it wasn't much help. What you need to do is ask your Dr. to do a DNA test on you. All they have to do is draw a few tubes of blood and then wipe the inside of your mouth with a q-tip. This is all sent to the lab and they can see your body chemistry along with the amount of enzymes that are in your liver and then they will take that info and match that up to the best prescription for you with the least side effects.

I had this test done a few yrs. ago after trying over 10 different meds to help control my epilepsy but nothing worked, by doing the test my Dr. found I was drug resistant to all seizure meds out on the market right now.

I will tell you when you ask for this test if you do sometimes a Dr. will say we don't do these tests but that's not true they have been doing them for a long time. The Dr. just want to keep making money from the drug co. that they are prescribing drugs for. If this should happen just tell the Dr. that they will go on report to the medical conduct board in your state and take my word they will be sure to give you the test.
I wish you the best of luck and May God Bless You,
Sue
Porkette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote