Thread: Hearing today
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2015, 10:53 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I am very distressed by what I am reading in this thread. I would be so outraged if someone made up fictitious stuff about me for any reason in any setting, not just in reviewing a SS case of continuing eligibility.

My biggest pet peeve in life is being lied to (or about) at any time. NOTHING upsets me more than a liar.

I sure hope some civil action is taken against these individuals. It is one thing to document someone's actions in public, but to fabricate false information and cause harm to someone is just outrageous. I can just imagine the mental anguish.

I realize that privacy is no longer available in our society and that surveillance cameras abound in public but I would be very upset if I saw someone taking my photograph in my robe when I retrieve my mail on my own property which I do regularly. Dressing is difficult for me, so I go to my mailbox in a robe most of the time. I would be livid if I saw someone taking a photo of me in such a state.

Almost any photo taken of me would substantiate my lack of function and ability but I still would not like anyone taking photos of me in my robe or the manner one would probably find me. I don't even allow family to take photos of me (even when I am properly attired).

I am so sorry for anyone that is put through the things that lilly444 was subjected to in her post. While I understand the need to ferret out fraud, this was NOT done in a proper and objective manner.
Hopeless is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
LIT LOVE (06-03-2015)