View Single Post
Old 06-03-2015, 11:48 PM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennijojo View Post
Will it last do you think? my therapist told me today he thinks I have torn tendons in my hand that are what could have caused this. He's writing a note about his suspicions. Who knows. Bottom line sounds like it's the monster. Still hoping for it not to be.
Do most people become fully pain free with their crps with these?
You haven't had an MRI? It wouldn't hurt to explore--and you could have both. I often think an underlying issue will exacerbate CRPS. (I had reconstructive surgery on my wrist that can't be fixed, and I think my creative new anatomy has been a big part of my problem.)

I don't believe there is data. Those that have a block or series of blocks go back to living their life and don't post on places like NT. Some docs will claim they have lots of patients that have gone into remission from blocks, and then you have to question were they correctly diagnosed in the first place?

I tend to think you do have a good shot. Keep using it, but don't over do it. Think of Goldilocks...

I would also encourage you to use any other strategies that seem to help as well.
LIT LOVE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jennijojo (06-04-2015), Littlepaw (06-04-2015)