View Single Post
Old 06-18-2007, 08:12 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Wish,

Only you can decide what to do about this.

I know that you want to get the money back. But, ...

I think it would be much more beneficial to the entire cause of poisoned pets if you created a blog and put a badge on it for donations to an animal charity. I'm sure a lot of people would be willing to donate to an animal charity and also people would like to follow your fur baby over time and see how she's doing.

This woman has a badge on her site for donations to an autism charity, since her child was just diagnosed with autism,
(you can see the badge on the lower right-hand side).

This explains how to set up a badge for donations if you decide to go that route,

The thing that struck me most about what you just said was "stop talking about it". In no way do I think you should stop talking -- but, that's just me

I do know that they consider pets as "property" in terms of valuation. And, they're trying to come up with a formula for reimbursing people. But, there should be a lot more in that calculation for the distress and heartache that was caused. This is still being severely underreported in the media (I'm really starting to wonder 'why'??).

Hugs.

Barb
moose53 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote