View Single Post
Old 06-04-2015, 07:35 AM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by echoes long ago View Post
no i dont know if it was cdiu staff or private investigators that were involved.

the ridiculous part is using some of these photos to say you dont look depressed enough or are not suffereing from post traumatic stress. are we under house arrest now? part of the therapy for some of these psychological disorders is to get out and do things even though you may not really want to.

thinking about it today, i think lilly should file a civilian complaint against the two detectives with the police agency they work for, for using their official position to falsely gain entrance to her house for work which had nothing to do with their official position.
I agree.

The ALJ should notify the CDIU not to use those private investigator's in the future.

It would seemingly be better for the CDIU to hire and train enough staff. Local private Investigators will only bill more hours if they can show evidence of fraud, which gives them an incentive to manufacture evidence.

She might want to contact an attorney in a different county if she wants to pursue a civil case against them, since local attorneys might be afraid of going after local law enforcement.

The reality is I doubt I'd be up for such a fight, and that's likely what they're counting on.

Ironically, CDIU's largest and most successful bust last year was convicting a ring of law enforcement and fire fighters in NY making fraudulent SSDI claims. SMH.
LIT LOVE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote