Thread: Hearing today
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2015, 07:15 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilly444 View Post
I have no fight left in me. I want my decision and see where we go from there.

At the very least, I would like to be allowed to write a letter to the office and explain why sending 2 male officers into the home of a mentally disabled woman with a history of sexual assault (and lying about it) was a very bad idea. Very damaging. I'm going to counselor on Tuesday for help with how to go about this.
I can certainly appreciate your statement that you have no fight left in you. The battle with whatever our afflictions is more than enough without having more heaped upon us.

I can not even begin to imagine how you have been affected by this situation and the "home invasion" by the investigators.

Just reading about your experience shakes me up and makes me distraught. I can't imagine living through it personally. My heart goes out to you.

One does not have to have had your past experiences and current conditions to be upset about having two men enter your home when you are alone and female. This would be an upsetting situation for someone with NO mental disability or prior trauma in their life.

You are courageous to have dealt with the experience as well as you have and I hope your counselor will help you through this ordeal.

I know you are not up to it, especially not right now, but I do hope SOMEONE will take some action and report this occurrence. Maybe your counselor can contact an appropriate source to prevent this from ever happening again to anyone.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and I hope that in time, you will be able to put this away from your thoughts and heal.
Hopeless is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
echoes long ago (06-04-2015)