View Single Post
Old 06-04-2015, 09:07 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Hi.
I've no experience with the Relaxsee lenses as you've been prescribed.
I'm still wearing 2 different sets of glasses. One for long distance and other for reading. I also have prescription long distance sunglasses. Changing to these from the progressive lenses made a world of difference to me. I do still find it a little inconvenient esp. as I use a computer a lot but if I need to look at something further away, I make sure I have my long distance glasses with me at all times.

I looked up info about Relaxsee. I looked up Nikon. They should know how to make a good lense but maybe they're just not right for you. They seem designed specifically for eye strain and eye fatigue from what I read. If I am understanding their info correctly it's basically a bifocal with a coating over the bottom half of the lense (the short distance), is that right??

My problem while wearing progressive lenses was more about my feelings of vertigo and also feeling unstable on my feet and my inability to judge distance to objects such as steps, walls, furniture etc. around me because of the constant movement of the head and neck and eyes ... if that makes sense.

It would be interesting to hear from others.
Lara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote