View Single Post
Old 06-05-2015, 10:36 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Hey,

I am back. So it's been 4 days after I stopped the antibiotics and I feel a bit worse. I have a small pain when swallowing and the little lump is still very little but its there. So, I went to the dentist and the findings were:

1) My socket seems to be healing fine.

2) she said that my swallowing pain is due to a small bony fragment left, that might need to be opened up and cleared, but she said it usually reforms on its own, so its better to wait. She touched that fragment and it was the pain I feel during the swallow, so I guess that's it.

3) She felt the lump, it was much smaller but still there, so she insisted that we take a panoramic x-ray, which I went ahead and did. She took a brief look at it and said it doesn't seem to be any abscess etc from any tooth, but she ll look into detail through the weekend and I have an appointment Monday.

The issue is i have developed a low grade fever (~99.5F/37.5C) and I don't feel that good, and I feel the general area a bit fuzzy/buzzy, minor pains now and then, but no apparent swelling. What is your suggestion? Should I rush to the ER? I am afraid...
nabber is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote