View Single Post
Old 06-05-2015, 12:15 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

Gunny, again we all have our pain issues, tolerances and mindsets. I've taken some opiates before and after hip replacement MESS and live with this mess. The pain I live with is manageable but I guess I have a higher tolerance .. I've talked to some who call themselves sissys when it comes to pain. I'm older than you I'd bet big money, so with aging too, more pain stuff. I just don't want to be medicated to the 9's.

For my "calming" some of the pain. I take MSM 1 tsp in distilled water (I use mostly distilled water for about everything), 2-4 times per day...this is higher dosing of MSM. A person told me about this years ago who deals with RA and this helps him calm the pain some. I have a book on the MSM Miracle...so I'm not blowing smoke on this supp. Do your research too.

Then I would not be without PAIN RX herbal supp and take this in between the iburprofen I take 2 times per day. Don't like to overdose on pain meds...

Right now, I'm experimenting with cozy products for pain...they are elastic products that are threaded with copper. I've used the cozy knee support for some time now and now using the finger and wrist products....

A couple friends claim they have less pain while wearing the cozy copper products...So last night I slept with a ring on my two little fingers and a wrist one on my right wrist...did I wake up in no pain? No, but I'm going to give it a good run....I work with about any reasonable to CALM pain. I'm trying to find the site for these products, made in japan and sold at a local medical supply store here. The company is Kyowa and trying to find if they have a site for these products...I know amazon sells their knee and ankle supports.

Gunny, hope you check in the vits/supps section here, I post a lot over there. Have an MSM thread going.

Last edited by caroline2; 06-05-2015 at 01:13 PM.
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Gunny Fitz (06-05-2015)