View Single Post
Old 06-05-2015, 01:16 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thank you both! Great suggestions and links. I'm definitely going to see how I continue to feel and then decide on my next steps. I guess I'm just starting to feel crazy from all these symptoms, results, and lack of any diagnosis! But, I know I'm not alone and appreciate your responses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NurseNancy View Post
hello and welcome,

snoop is right. i could make a few suggestions; keep a sx (symptom) journal with the date and sx you have. get a copy of the mri disc & the report. start a medical file on yourself with copies of dr visits. it will all be helpful if you see any other drs. and, you will learn a lot.

you might also consider getting a 2nd opinion. i don't like drs that chalk problems up to just migraines or stress, or hormones. to me, that dr isn't really listening to you. they're not validating you or really looking for a dx or reason for the problem. dx = diagnosis.

take a deep breathe and formulate a plan of action. if any other plan makes sense then pursue it; like a 2nd opinion. you may have to let a few months go by and see how you are. sometimes MS, or other illness, isn't dx'd right away.

you are your own best advocate. don't give up.
fizzyrox is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
LoveCats (06-06-2015)