View Single Post
Old 06-05-2015, 03:08 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Your response is exactly as it is for many conditions and diseases but I know from pesonal ezperience that as you develop in one or like me in 3 or 4 different ones it is the same,

But I have learnt that if you do allow it to be known when it has just begun there is a period of time that allows for not only you but all around you to find themselves lacking the resources to stay around and help you later on.

Many of us I believe if you wait to long and they know or find out that you have kept them in the dark either they can't accept it or think it is your wish they then disappear.

Parkinsons is horrendous but Lonliness Kills.

There acceptance will change with time but so then will you but the need to be understood and accepted is ongoing.

Don't allow anyone to tell you what to do, how to feel, or eny you your life as you feel and want it. You know sometimes it is onlly that they cannot accept it and think they will handle it better and wiser if it were to happen to them.

Wrong! They will reallize that someday as none of us are unique,

Excuse my language here I don't make myself clear a lot of the time as this english is not my first language.

First time I ever put that on the site but to respond you inspired me.
Thelma is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
lobo (06-05-2015), olsen (06-08-2015)