View Single Post
Old 06-07-2015, 09:07 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

Yes, a good Geology textbook is a good way to kick off to sleep! LOL Just reading all the strange names of minerals and rocks seems to glaze me over.

I also read quiet type books before bed. The Mists of Avalon took me several weeks to get thru this way! A little each night.
I visit WetCanvas forum and read the watercolor forum each night. It seems to put my right brain to sleep quickly (1/2 hr). I use my phone in bed so I don't have to walk around to get to the bedroom.
People from all over the world share their art work and tricks of the trade and that is handy information for me to have as well.

I found Melatonin was raising my blood sugars...so I stopped it.
I take two Arthritis formula Acetaminophens from Walgreen's for my pain issues. They last a long time and enable sleep.
Sometimes I need aspirin--so it would be AlkaSeltzer at night those days, but I do this sparingly.

NO TV in our bedroom.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote