View Single Post
Old 06-07-2015, 10:49 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Hi Beelzebore

I'm sorry I don't have an answer for you about your neck issue, but wanted to post because a lot of what you went through sounds similar to what I went through. I know you don't want to hear this, but 6 months is not necessarily a long time for recovery. Each injury is different, but I'm over a year into it and just now starting to feel like myself again.

It sounds like you are doing a lot to heal yourself, which is great. I would say continue on this path and add activity very slowly. A good rehab. therapist can be very helpful with this. Try to go back to acupuncture and massage and get your neck treated if you can.

I think loved ones are very important through this also. You mentioned you lost friends and relationships. Is there anyone you can reach out to for help?

I wish you the best and hope you can find support here.

Persisting Problems:
fatigue, dizziness, lightheadedness, vestibular balance and vision problems, vision static, tinnitus, hearing loss, slight sensitivity to noise, sometimes the insomnia comes back, sensitivity to stress, exercise intolerance, emotional problems - But I still have much to be thankful for.
RidingRollerCoaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Beelzebore92 (06-07-2015)