View Single Post
Old 06-07-2015, 12:09 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

The low dose Melatonin does NOT raise glucose in my system, on the contrary. I've never taken anything larger than 1mg over years back when I tried melatonin back before I came up with my combo.

This combo first came to me from a friend who had a bottle of LifeExtension "sleep formula" formulated by Dr. Braverman....don't know if LEF still has it or not. It had not been working for her, she deals with CFS, so brought the bottle to my house and I tried it and it worked for me, then I embelished on it. I do sleep but know my cortisol is low in morning, I'm having my coffee right now to get me going.

We know our population keeps going on some kind of caffeine and it's not a really bad thing overall, as I see it. I drink 2 cups of organic java daily.

Talking to a longtime old friend yesterday, we lost contact for a while, and she called me and I felt so badly for her that she does not sleep very good at all. She is 89 and I'd like to "teach" her my sleep formula, but she would not "hear" me.. So I have to let go and know everyone does what they do or don't do.

Even thou we are friend for like 50 yrs, we are very opposite thinking, years ago I got her to start with grape seed extract, her husband at the time, poo'd poo'd it, and she stopped so. We know when to let go.

I certainly do not have all the answers, but I have some good ones. C
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote