View Single Post
Old 06-08-2015, 03:03 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

I started it the first year my son started college....it was on sale on an endcap at WalMart's. I was there buying stuff for the dormitory --shower stuff toothpaste etc. It was about $15.00 for 10 tablets of 200mg. (my son will be 34 this month and was 18 at the time). I had just had my MRI on the knee too. It showed synovitis. After a month using it I knew I would continue. It gave me lots of energy which during the post menopausal times I really needed for work.

I managed the pain standing at work with my neodymium magnets.

I took the SAMe for over a decade every day. I stopped about 3 yrs ago thinking I didn't need it anymore. But I was wrong. The process creating the pain started up again. I had thought I had rebuilt my knee. But I was foolish... the process is going to continue forever to destroy it. So I am back on it each morning.
And already in a week I am seeing small improvements (not needing my brace, etc). This is much faster than before.

SAMe is a slow rebuilding supplement. It is not quick like drugs, for pain. But it is one of the few (if any) things with medical research behind it.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote