View Single Post
Old 06-09-2015, 01:36 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member
Default Niacinimide and Arthritis

I have followed Dr. David Williams research and subscribed to his Alternatives Health Newsletter for years and I trust his work. He is one doc who has been talking about Vit D deficiency for 25+ yrs and no one was listening, including me..my sister who deals with MS brought the Vit D deficiency to my attention in 2006 and I was SHOCKED to see how low my D was....I thought living in So. Cal I was OK, not so, as I really "came in" from the sun in my early 50's....

I see Dr. Williams promotes DMSO, I use it and mix it with other topicals I use, and sometimes just dilute it with distilled water and rub on sorer joints. I see where he talks about Lemon Mrytle, I'll have to look at this...I use Lemon Balm sometimes, but don't know if it's the same...use Lemon Balm if sleep is a problem....it hasn't been lately.

One of our members just posted about osteoporosis and whey protein and he mentions whey protein as well here. Hope the link works.

Anyway, he likes Niacinimide for Arthritis and I've been using it for a year or two now and will continue.... Here is a lot of his info on joint support:

http://www.drdavidwilliams.com/nutri...rthritic-pain/
Learn about the supplements that help reduce arthritis pain and ... with arthritis who became mobile and self-sufficient after long-term niacinamide therapy.
‎Niacinamide - ‎Whey Protein Powder - ‎Glucosamine/Chondroitin - ‎Lemon Myrtle

Last edited by caroline2; 06-09-2015 at 02:06 PM.
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote